About the UX/UI Designer position
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable UX/UI Designer to join our time! As a Full-time UX/UI Designer at our company, you will design our software and platforms to help meet our customers' needs. You will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers, by combining interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. Creating interactive programs that enhance a customer's experience with a brand and facilitate an enjoyable experience on the business's website.
UX/UI Designer responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with the product manager, product owner, and engineering to define and implement innovative product direction, visuals, and experience
- Conduct user research both qualitative and quantitative to better understand user behaviors and insight
- Define and build storyboards, conceptualize designs, user stories, user flows, wireframes, and sitemaps that lead to intuitive user experiences for the product.
- Design and build prototypes of websites, applications, or products to demonstrate this user experience better
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Work closely with the software engineering team to deliver the wireframe, Component, and Element of the product or the project
- Create surveys for research through various media platforms to gather feedback on users' ease of use and satisfaction interfacing on company websites and products
- Conduct usability testing, A/B testing to evaluate designs
- Analyze customer responses and website data to examine high-traffic web pages and determine why certain web pages perform better.
- Research or POC on new methods, tools, and knowledge related to the trend of design, the human-computer interaction (HCI), and best practice
UX/UI Designer requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong experience in the end-to-end product design process (UX/UI)
- 4 years of experience in UX/UI Designer or Product Designer
- Experience in interaction design with user-centered design methodologies and usabilities
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, and design ownership skills
- Strong understanding of wireframing and prototyping skills
- Ability to work in a highly technical environment; good understanding of technical requirements and limitations