About the Data Team Lead position
We are looking for a talented person who is interested in the Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data-Driven field to be our Full-Time Data Team Lead. The Data Team Lead initiates the new data project that values business and company growth, defines the direction and strategy for the data team includes coaching, guiding, and driving the team to achieve the goals and be a great team.
Data Team Lead responsibilities are:
- Strong understand and describe the business requirements, data architecture, data system design, technical solutions in the data projects and squad.
- Strongly understand and describe the various technologies and tools of the data project and squad.
- Analyze the business requirements to define data architecture, system design, and technical solutions for the data project and squad.
- Define direction include the technical solutions, roadmap, team achievement, and team resources.
- Research and initiate the new project for the AI, ML, and data automation platform to improve the efficacy and effectiveness of the business strategy, marketing strategy, and working process.
- Use statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
- Research and integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures to improve better.
- Research and Initiate analytics models and algorithm AI framework to create value business and find a new opportunity for business.
- Drive data teams to deliver the project as agreed or committed.
- Manage the team's tasks and coordinate with stakeholders and other teams to achieve the goal.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop the data project to increase the marketing strategies efficacy and achieve the company goals.
- Solve problems that occur within the team include techniques, coordination, project, and team conflict.
- Define KPIs, OKRs, evaluation criteria, and an evaluation of the performance results of the team
- Research and share new methods, tools, and knowledge related to software development and best practice coding with the team.
- Provide advice, consult, and solutions to the team members regarding work or problems to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Gather information about people in the team to plan career development including techniques, knowledge, and competencies.
- Participate in recruiting new team members.
Data Team Lead qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar relevant field
- 5 years experience in Data Analyst, Business Data Analyst, Data Engineer, and Data Scientist
- 2 years of experience with Data Management, Analytical tools, languages, and libraries (e.g. PySpark, Kafka, Airflow, Hadoop, Scikit-learn)
- 2 years of experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, ETL processes, and data sets
- Have technical skills regarding data modeling, relational databases, and data mining
- Strong knowledge of programming languages such as SQL, R, or Python
- Strong knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical tools.
- Strong knowledge of Machine Learning algorithm and Artificial intelligence algorithm
- Have experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio
- Have experience with digital marketing analytics tools including Google 360, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Adobe Marketing Suite.
- Have experience with various research methodologies
- Strong creative and analytical thinking - the ability to generate interesting research questions, identify trends, patterns, accuracy, and insights from data
- Detail-oriented and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication and presentation skills