About the Data Analyst position
We are looking for a talented who interest in the Data Analytics and Data-Driven field to be our Full-Time Data Analyst. The Data Analyst serves as a gatekeeper for an organization’s data so stakeholders can understand data and use it to make strategic business decisions. The responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design. Develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Data Analyst responsibilities are:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports in complex datasets
- Acquire, transform, and aggregate data from primary and secondary data sources
- Design, develop, validate, and maintain data model, BI report, and dashboards based on requirements or hypotheses.
- Design and Develop data-related problems that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
- Use statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
- Create appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary
- Support data platform and dashboards for all departments to help business and operational decision
Data Analyst qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar relevant field
- 3 years experience in Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical skills regarding data modeling, relational databases, and data mining
- Good knowledge of programming languages such as SQL, R, or Python
- knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical tools.
- Have experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio
- Have experience with digital marketing analytics tools including Google 360, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Adobe Marketing Suite.
- Have experience with various research methodologies
- Have experience with Web scraping and Robotic process automation
- Strong creative and analytical thinking - the ability to generate interesting research questions, identify trends, patterns, accuracy, and insights from data
- Detail-oriented and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication and presentation skills