About the Software Engineering Team Lead position
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Software Engineer and IT management to join our team! As a Full-Time Software Engineering Team Lead at our company, you will be responsible for analyzing, planning, developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining various IT projects that include lead and drive the squad to achieve the goals. You will have the chance to work on interesting projects and build your career.
Software Engineering Team Lead responsibilities are:
- Strong understand and describe the business requirements, system architecture, system design, technical solutions in projects and squad.
- Strong understand and describe the various technologies and tools of the project and squad.
- Analyze the business requirements to define system architecture, system design, and technical solutions for the squad
- Define direction include the technical solutions, roadmap, team achievement, and team resources.
- Develop a program and software as assigned.
- Write a unit test for programs and software.
- Write software documents and information related to the task for which you are responsible.
- Drive software development teams to deliver the project as agreed or committed.
- Review the quality of the software development and the project in the team.
- Manage the team's tasks and coordinate with stakeholders and other teams to achieve the goal.
- Solve problems that occur within the team include techniques, coordination, project, and team conflict.
- Define KPIs, OKRs, evaluation criteria, and an evaluation of the performance results of the team
- Research and share new methods, tools, and knowledge related to software development and best practice coding with the team.
- Provide advice, consult, and solutions to the team members regarding work or problems to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Gather information about people in the team to plan career development including techniques, knowledge, and competencies.
- Participate in recruiting new team members.
Software Engineering Team Lead requirements are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineer, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer or similar role
- 2 years of experience as a Team Lead
- 3 years of experience at a management level with the IT project
- 5 years of experience with secure web design is preferred
- 5 years of experience with MVC and web-based development
- 3 years of experience with microservice architecture
- Experience with MVC, Restful API, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, Kubernetes, and Google Cloud Platform
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great communication, interpersonal, presentation, and leadership skills
- Team player and Attention to details
- Excellent organizational and time management skills